Rovio Marketing is seeking a full-time Player Support Intern for a 6-month period. The intern will work closely with different stakeholders and support Player Support projects that align with the company's strategy. The position requires familiarity with games and players, good communication and organization skills, a customer service-oriented mindset, and exceptional verbal and written English skills. The intern will assist the Player Support team in project tasks, work closely with other team members to align and plan around overall player experience, communication, and specific events in the game, create player support processes and game documentation, and support other team members in crafting strategies for player-facing activities. The company is looking to fill the position quickly and may close the job advertisement as soon as they move to the interview stage of the process. The intern will work in a hybrid mode, where they work some days from the office and some days from home.
Our Rovio Marketing function is looking for a full-time Player Support Intern. During 6 months, you will collaborate closely with different stakeholders and support Player Support projects that align with our strategy.
The PS team is currently distributed over two sites: Finland and Sweden. We are working in hybrid mode, where we work some days from the office and some days from home. The frequency of how often you work from the office will depend on the nature of your tasks (e.g., meeting stakeholders in person) and your preference.
Please submit both your CV as well as a cover letter.
What your days will look like:
- Assisting the Player Support team in project tasks
- Work closely with other team members to align and plan around overall player experience, communication and specific events in the game
- Creating player support processes and game documentation
- Supporting other team members in crafting strategies for player-facing activities
Who we think will do great in this position:
- Familiarity with games and players
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Customer service-oriented mindset
- Eagerness to work in multicultural environments, be empathic, culturally aware and has strong conflict management skills
- Interest in player experience and player support
- Proactiveness and eagerness to learn
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills
We’d love it if you have some of these:
- A passion for gaming
- Project management is a huge plus
- Experience creating documentation or content management
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience of working within international environments
Please note that there is no one “perfect” candidate and we don’t expect applicants to meet 100% of the qualifications. If this position resonates with you, we hope you will apply even if you don't believe you tick all the boxes. You may be the person we’re looking for!
Would you like to jump on a journey with us?
- First stop:You’ll be meeting our Talent Acquisition Partner. We’re curious to hear more about your background, interests, and to understand your expectations better. We’ll be happy to share you more about Rovio, the team and the position.
- Second stop: We will send you a short assignment related to Player Support scenarios.
- Last stop: You’ll be meeting your future internship mentor. We will dive deeper into your skills and background, and also discuss your test.
We are looking to fill this position quickly and may close the job advertisement as soon as we move to the interview stage of the process. If you would like to take this adventure, apply for the job now through our job portal! (Please note that we currently don't support relocation for intern positions)
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
What to expect when you join us
Meet the Rovians
Apply for this job
Location: Helsinki Metropolitan Area
Date found: 2023-04-11