Bungie’s Director of Strategic Initiatives is responsible for driving publishing collaboration and cross-company efficiencies between Bungie and SIE. This role will be the main point of contact and strategic leader for Bungie and SIE initiatives, goals, KPIs, and reporting across Bungie Publishing. The Director of Strategic Initiatives prioritizes and executes Publishing plans across Bungie and SIE in collaboration with a counterpart at SIE. Additionally, the Director will be required to drive select Sony and partner marketing meetings in collaborative efforts to gain and exchange knowledge and experience to build upon the SIE and Bungie partnership.
The Director of Strategic Initiatives will engage with Publishing leaders and the CMO to create a Bungie & SIE support structure that meets the needs of internal stakeholders at both companies. This role is the main point of contact for Publishing strategic planning with SIE.
- Provides deep knowledge of strategy integration and progress on Publishing plans with SIE to the Bungie Leadership Team in partnership with the Office of Strategic Initiatives.
- Identifies and facilitates opportunities for integration between SIE and Bungie to maximize Publishing impact.
- Identifies and plans Publishing-wide collaboration across priority areas and specific programs.
- Drives creation structures, rituals, communication, and reporting to maximize the potential of the Bungie relationship in partnership with the Office of Strategic Initiatives.
- Builds confidence with executive, publishing, and game leadership at both companies around proposed strategies.
- Supports Bungie’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and values a diversity of perspectives.
- Experience in collaborating and driving strategic partnerships within the gaming industry.
- 10+ years of experience in a games publishing function
- Outstanding cross-functional project management and strategic planning experience
- Experience with global go-to-market campaign operations
- Proven experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability.
- Possessing a high degree of ownership, emotional intelligence and situational awareness
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. Proven ability to understand, simplify, and solve any problems in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver executive presentations and communications.
- Experience with Confluence, Asana, Miro and/or Jira
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations