At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role:
You're an experienced game designer with the ambition to be at the leading edge of technology. You have a proven track designing game systems and you're excited to apply that knowledge to Web3 and Blockchain games. You have the passion to work with some of the biggest names in Blockchain gaming to bring new and exciting gaming experiences to players. We want to hear from you!
- Join a dynamic team working on a racing management game that incorporates NFTs
- Design engaging gameplay, metagame systems, exciting content, game balancing, and more
- Work closely with artists and programmers to turn your design ideas into reality
- Champion the discipline of game design by mentoring and giving feedback
- Use iteration, playtests, and metrics to drive design decisions
- Pitch creative ideas for new features and upcoming projects
- 7+ years of experience as a game designer, or equivalent background
- Expert knowledge of game systems and metagame design fundamentals
- Solid understanding of NFTs and blockchain technology, with the passion to learn more
- Experience with game communities on Discord, web3, and social media
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs
Location: Remote<span>,</span> Kiev, Ukraine