The Game Engine Development Team is looking for a manual QA Engineer.
The QA team is responsible for testing the engine, processing bug reports, and developing processes for the project.
You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies used in the gaming industry, influence the development processes, and participate in the development of new features.
What will you do?
• Game engine testing
• Testing of technical documents
• Writing and maintaining test documentation
• Improving development processes
• Processing user bug reports
What are we looking for?
• Knowledge of the basic principles, types, and methods of testing
• Perseverance, attentiveness, and responsibility
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in testing desktop applications
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a team
• Knowledge of Russian (ability to write text descriptions and engage in conversation efficiently)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Technical education
• Experience with Unity, Unreal Engine, or 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
• Knowledge of English (reading and understanding technical documentation)
• Experience with bug tracking and test case management systems
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia