The role is vital to the success of the Blockchain/NFT projects in the company’s new business. The company seeks a Blockchain/NFT expert to make direct contributions to our business at scale. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of Blockchain/NFT-related project management, partner operations, Tokenomics design/review, collaborating with internal stakeholders including executives, external development studios, and communities including Blockchain/NFT evangelists to achieve the company’s NFT projects and its goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Role and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Lead Blockchain/NFT projects
- Capture growth opportunities in Blockchain/NFT/Web3 trends and devise strategies from analysis
- Set project goals, objectives, and milestones by identifying, designing, and implementing project processes for Blockchain/NFT/Web3 native game development and its service
- Lead and collaborate with various stakeholders, including external game developers and Blockchain engineers to define/review requirements, determine resource needs, and oversee production progress
- Work with the projects sponsors such as executive management team to ensure overall execution
- Design and review Blockchain Tokenomics
- Direct the design and evaluation of Play-To-Earn core loop including game economy, non-game economy such as NFT marketplace, and balance between the two to maximize value of the ecosystem
- Leverage economic and econometric techniques to frame and answer questions about marketplace user preferences, supply and demand dynamics, and interactions
- Use data to make regular adjustments to gameplay variables, in-game economy, and pricing to maximize the lifetime value of each user, conducting analysis for ongoing optimization
- Manage Web3 community and support DAO
- Set up procedures and standards for Web3 community support to establish trust
- Support DAOs to identify and address problems, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback, that may develop into issues
- Work closely with Blockchain/NFT/Web3 evangelists such as influencers to generate market hype, grow its community base, and support overall project executions such as pre-sale, initial offering, and community events
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 1-3 years of experiences in running Blockchain/NFT projects, Play-To-Earn games, or managing crypto operations/investment such as initial offering events
- Experiences in Tokenomics design
- Experiences in managing multi-channel (including Discord, Twitter, Telegram, etc.) support teams
- Proven track record of orchestrating work across various creative and technical resources on complex game development and publishing projects
NICE TO HAVE
- 5+ years of game industry experience with a deep passion for next-generation technologies
- MA/MS degree in Economics, Finance, or a related technical field
We are open to remote work in AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, MA, MD, NC, NV, NY OR, TX, UT and WA.
Total compensation is salary plus annual bonus potential. Please note that the listed pay range is a general guideline only. We take into consideration the geography in which you live and your experience and qualifications when determining final salary. This role is also eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k), flexible and dependent care spending accounts, PTO, paid holidays and parental leave.
Location: Menlo Park, CA or Remote
Country: United States