JOB TITLE: Associate Producer
LOCATION: Brno, Czech Republic
REPORTS TO: Lead Producer
We are looking for a hardworking Associate Producer with prior experience in game development to join us and help to expand our Brno team. We are looking above all for an exceptional communicator with experience working across multiple locations as well as someone to support the team by running daily routines.
We are also considering candidates with less direct video game development experience, if that candidate is: very proactive, an excellent communicator, and has a desire to learn on the job and can do so quickly. Please apply if you feel this describes you.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with developers and to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, Xbox Series X and PS5).
What You Will Do:
- Create, iterate and track schedules and processes for game features and assets.
- Drive the completion of project goals, objectives and deliverables for time and quality.
- Monitor the balance of time and resources.
- Working closely with production teams, leads and development team to provide information in order to ensure that project goals, objectives, and deliverables are achieved.
- Ensure great communication of the vision and targets across the team and make sure that appropriate review forums are established.
- Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks and make recommendations for adjustment as appropriate.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.) with ‘how can I help’ attitude.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools and tracking/scheduling tools.
- Experience in production.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Interest in developing video games.
Nice To Have:
- 1 AAA title shipped from start to finish.
- ShotGrid (former Shotgun), JIRA and Confluence expertise.
- Basic knowledge of video game editor and related software (3ds Max, Maya, Motion Builder, Blender, etc.)
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), Novato (California), and Brighton (UK), working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment. At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional. We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible, Where your inquisitive nature is nourished — A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be. So bring your talent, Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity, And together, we’ll Bravely Create.
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Location: Brno, South Moravian, Czech Republic
Country: Czech Republic