At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar London is on the lookout for talented Workplace Technician who is service focused and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of London.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Workplace Services Team (WPS) is responsible for ensuring the workplace, building, facilities, and services work harmoniously together to support the core business.
- We create a creative, supportive, and safe working environment for the staff at Rockstar.
- We manage and develop both hard and soft facilities services, including building maintenance, security, cleaning, catering, and space utilisation and strategy.
- We ensure the site complies with all relevant guidance and legislation.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive real estate growth strategies, leasehold improvement, and capital expenditure projects.
- Responsibility for the building and facilities services at Rockstar London, ensuring a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment is provided proactively for staff and visitors.
- Oversee all aspects of planned, reactive and compliance maintenance. This includes identifying tasks, the creation of maintenance schedules, organising contractor attendance, and planning on site visits.
- Conducting site inspections, ensuring issues are proactively found, allocated, prioritised, and fixed within agreed SLA’s.
- Perform minor on-site repairs in line with inspection or site raised tickets. Controlling, monitoring, and purchasing of maintenance stock and consumables.
- Coordinating work performed by outside contractors/vendors ensuring adherence to security and visitor processes.
- Working closely with the Office Manager on the day-to-day operation of Workplace Soft Services contracts such as cleaning, waste and drinks delivery services, always maintaining a high standard.
- Update trackers and management systems and produce reports to feed into the wider WPS team.
- Coordinate, plan and execute designated improvement projects ensuring all work is complete to a high standard and communications with key stakeholders upheld.
- Always ensure full compliance with legal and statutory requirements, including Health & Safety, COSHH, sustainability legislation etc.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in WPS Security Team to ensure that risks, security measures and issues are being recorded, monitored and reported.
- By working in collaboration with stakeholders, support the management of space and desk utilisation ensuring it is used efficient and effectively and in line with studio requirements.
- Assist Regional Workplace Manager in related local and global projects/initiatives.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent vocational education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working within a Facilities or Workplace Operations role, ideally supporting complex buildings and services.
- Experience in overseeing service contracts.
- A good understanding of current safety legislation and best practice.
- A detail oriented, flexible self-starter with strong initiative, excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Planning and project management skills with the ability to consider things from multiple angles.
- Process driven, but outcome focused, and always looking for quality improvement and ensuring they are documented accurately.
- Capable of working autonomously, managing, and prioritising their own workload and understanding when and where to seek guidance and approval.
- Experience in an overlapping business support field, e.g. IT, Administration, Operations.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to create a sense of fun and whilst upholding standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Sound numerical skills and IT skills.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- A IWFM or IFMA qualification.
- NEBOSH Safety Qualification or equivalent.
- PAT training.
- Previous experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
- Experience with work order ticketing systems, space management tools and construction project management platforms.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom