At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar North is on the lookout for talented Workplace Services Coordinator. As part of the Workplace Services Team, you will provide key coordination of the day-to-day operation of the site and its facilities services. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of Edinburgh.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Workplace Services Team (WPS) is responsible for ensuring the workplace, building, facilities, and services work harmoniously together to support the core business.
- We create a creative, supportive, and safe working environment for the staff at Rockstar.
- We manage and develop both hard and soft facilities services, including building maintenance, security, cleaning, catering, and space utilisation and strategy.
- We ensure the site complies with all relevant guidance and legislation.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive real estate growth strategies, leasehold improvement, and capital expenditure projects.
- Act as a key point of contact for communications with the WPS team, reporting and prioritising any issues, passing reactive work to the right member of the team or engaging contractors if required tracking and managing the tasks to resolution.
- Ensuring issues are proactively found, allocated, prioritised, and fixed with efficiency.
- Coordinate, plan and execute designated projects ensuring all work is done to a high standard.
- Oversee the day to day operation of Workplace Services contracts and services such as cleaning, waste and drink services, ensuring a high standard of service at all times.
- Conducing checks and audits of the site and workplace services.
- Keep trackers and management systems up to date and produce reports the WPS team and other support teams when required.
- Assist with the procurement, administration and coordination of Workplace Services including coordinating team and project POs.
- Produce and coordinate facilities information and documentation in line with company requirements.
- Support the management of Health and Safety and compliance within the team including writing risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Deputise for the Workplace Services Manager when required.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties within reason to maintain the building and facilities.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent vocational education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working within a Facilities or Workplace Operations role, ideally supporting complex buildings and services.
- Experience in overseeing service contracts.
- A good understanding of current safety legislation and best practice.
- A detail oriented, flexible self-starter with strong initiative, excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Planning and project management skills with the ability to consider things from multiple angles.
- Process driven, but outcome focused, and always looking for quality improvement and ensuring they are documented accurately.
- Capable of working autonomously, managing, and prioritising their own workload and understanding when and where to seek guidance and approval.
- Experience in an overlapping business support fields, e.g. IT, Administration, Operations.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to create a sense of fun and motivate a team whilst upholding standards and maintaining discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Sound numerical skills and IT skills.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- A IWFM or IFMA qualification IOSH Managing Safely.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed