At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a Workforce Management professional to join the Customer Experience department at our Bangalore offices. The Rockstar Customer Experience team manages our global support teams, systems, and projects in order to ensure our players receive Rockstar-level support. The ideal candidate is a seasoned contact center leadership professional who possesses a solid understanding of WFM fundamentals with proven experience in the design, development and implementation of strategic workforce planning with a very strong focus and ability to execute in a diverse/matrixed organizational environment.
WHAT WE DO
- Rockstar Games Customer Experience and Support is a team that focuses on enhancing the relationship between our games and our players with a goal of delivering a world-class experience.
- We provide value to the Rockstar Games brand by improving the overall customer experience, lowering effort to receive support, and providing practical insight to our product development staff on player reported problems to assist in project prioritization.
- We manage global support operations across multiple languages, channels and locations.
- We work with internal and external partners to drive product and service improvements across all of our games and services.
- Supervise work of a team of analysts to ensure effective, high-quality staffing plans, reporting and insights are delivered across the organization to business partners under the direction of and in conjunction with the Business Insights Director.
- Operationalize initiatives and optimize the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Lead planning and execution of SLAs, capacity, and workflow plans for multiple functional areas in one or more sites.
- Develop forecasts for contact volumes.
- Create optimal capacity plan for the business by effectively managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness.
- Manage day-to-day basis (intraday management), in case of unexpected rises in contact volumes or absenteeism.
- Define & develop tools & solutions for delivery of WFM Disciplines - Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Scheduling.
- Sound understanding of the various contact centre / BPO metrics and their correlation with each other.
- Communicates effectively with senior management and leaders across the organization to determine priorities and direction.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Solid data mining skills, and experience working with Production Environment Metrics such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, Overtime and FTE.
- 6 years of experience in WFM / Scheduling in a customer experience environment.
- Scheduling flexibility / flexibility with working in EST time-zone.
- Experience working in Capacity Planning / Resource Planning.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an ability to present forecast plans in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to develop professional partnerships with extended teams at vendor locations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Preference towards working iteratively and responding to changing requirements and evolving stakeholder visions.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Proven experience in change management and overall Operational Excellence preferred (LEAN or Six Sigma certification).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Working knowledge or experience with Tableau and/or Zendesk.
- Knowledge of VBA, Data Warehouse and business intelligence systems.
- Knowledge of WFM Tools like Tymeshift, Calabrio, Oracle WM, Verint, BlueYonder etc.
- Experience in the video game industry or a SaaS environment.
- Avid gamer with a passion for Rockstar Games titles.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed