We're in the final stages of developing a cutting-edge cross-platform 3rd person shooter, and we're looking for someone to help bring our vision to life.
As our Web Master/Junior Frontend Developer, you'll play a critical role in ensuring our game promo and informational materials are visually stunning and user-friendly. You'll have the support of our talented team of developers, who will help guide you as you master new tools and technologies like React and Node JS. As you gain more experience, you'll have the opportunity to take on increasingly complex web projects and contribute to the success of our new game.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who's eager to take on new challenges, learn and grow, and be part of a strong and cohesive team. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain layouts and scripts using React/jQuery and Vanilla JS
- Create and implement new pages with responsive themes for landing pages, news pages, and promo materials
- Code and design informational emails
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and managers to ensure project success
Our stack consists of HTML, BEM, CSS/SASS, JS, React, Git.
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a frontend developer (portfolio)
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Flex, and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with pre-processors such as SASS (SCSS)
- Ability to create adaptive and mobile-friendly layouts
- Familiarity with Figma design tool
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video games
- Experience with building tools such as Gulp or Webpack
- Familiarity with React or a Strong desire to learn and master it.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Prague office benefits include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal card – 150 CZK net contribution for each workday
- Multisport card
- Transportation allowance
- Premium health care
- Employee discounts
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Country: Czech Republic