We invite talented developers who are ready to learn a lot, take responsibility for the result of their work and, together with us, justify the wildest expectations of our players. In the Game Logic team, you will have to solve interesting tasks for the implementation of World of Tanks gameplay on the entire technology stack
What will you do?
- Take part in the creation of new game modes and logic on the game server, client and web services.
- Apply in practice complex algorithms for working with data and deal with the physics of objects.
- Develop highly efficient (memory and execution speed) in-game components.
- Work with dozens of additional services and applications that make up the large-scale infrastructure of our project (payment systems, authorization systems, analytical data warehouses, etc.)
What are we looking for?
2+ years of commercial software development experience.
Strong knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms.
Python development experience.
Experience in developing multithreaded applications.
Knowledge of design patterns.
Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
Experience with brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Knowledge of the basics of computer networks.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Familiarity with C++.
Experience with distributed systems.
- Passion for computer games.
Game development experience.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus