PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
SIE Warehouse Manager effectively and efficiently manages SIE Netherlands B2B & DTC Distribution Center with a Customer Service focus driving the Operations Performances at a level of Excellence Team-working with SIE Supply Chain teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead SIE Netherlands B2B and DTC Distribution Center overall Performance
- Define, Track and Manage KPI’s
- Coordinate the Orders Management efforts across SIE Netherlands B2B and DTC Distribution Center to accomplish the Orders Demand in time and manner
- Effectively Communicate and Coordinate with SIE Netherlands B2B and DTC Distribution Center Management team to accomplish SIE goals
- Liaison between Netherlands Distribution Center and SIE Supply Chain
- Focus and promote continuous improvement across SIE Netherlands Distribution Center
- Support the Operational standardization of B2B and DTC SIE Netherlands Distribution Center
- Contract and Budget Management
- Support the Inventory Management across SIE Netherlands Distribution Center
- Main Point of Contact for SIE Operations needs/demands for SIE Distribution Center
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5+ of years of experience, multi-region, and remote operations management experience
- SAP, WMS and TMS experience
- Process Improvement and Lean Manufacturing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- APICS Certification, C-TPAT, Inventory Control, Quality Management Systems, Project Management, etc.
- Business and Administration bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Operations Management (Logistics).
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: Netherlands, Hilversum