Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We're seeking a VP of Finance who thrives on making an impact, has a growth mindset, and a passion for driving transformation while delivering results. This ideal candidate will be a strategic partner to the Leadership Team, be a well-rounded finance leader with deep expertise in financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis with a track record for being a Finance Business Partner and managing a highly functional and successful finance team. In this role they are responsible for the financial reporting for the Wizards of the Coast and Digital Licensing business segment of Hasbro Inc.
What You'll Do:
This position will play a critical role in leading and driving the creation, maintenance, and analysis of product P&Ls across the entire Wizards organization. You will forge partnerships with the Executive Producers and General Managers to optimize costs and maximize profits. You’ll drive robust financial modelling to determine the impact of Wizards investments and financial goals that play a crucial role in ensuring Wizards is receiving maximum financial impact. You’ll ensure we can measure and monitor ROIs, use data to make recommendations, sharing insights on key performance measurements, and communicate effectively to senior leaders.
- Lead the FP&A and Strategic Finance function, providing guidance to key stakeholders at the company; partner with executive leadership staff and their leadership teams and advise on all financial budgeting, forecasting and analysis related activities.
- Build and maintain company's global forecasts, financial models, and multi-year strategic operating plans, setting financial objectives and metrics in conjunction with the SVP of Finance & Operations.
- Partner with regional FP&A teams in EMEA and APAC for global reporting and analysis and to build a consolidated analytical view of the Wizards business.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages for presentation to executive management of Wizards, the Hasbro Leadership team and as needed for the Board of Directors.
- Drive the annual budgeting cycle including the 5-year long range plan providing new insights into how the organization can optimize the budgeting process.
- Lead all M&A modeling activities for Wizards, working with studio leadership to build financial models for evaluating potential investments in new games or studio acquisitions.
- Partner with GM's and Executive Producers to build a scalable and consistent financial process to determine the value of investments and financial targets that drives decision making.
- Drives continuous improvement for finance processes, systems, and tools creating best-in-class processes and policies that evolve with business needs, scalable, and emerging risks.
- Embed a culture where development, mentorship, inclusivity and delivering proactive feedback lead to positive impact and results; creating a work environment where people can realize their full potential.
What You'll Bring:
- BS/BA degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- 15+ years of demonstrated ability in senior level financial management positions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills; proficiency in advanced Excel and financial modeling.
- Consistent record in driving excellence in financial planning and insight whilst being experienced in delivering robust financial plans which empowers high performing businesses to grow value.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis concepts, and data driven analytics.
- Strategic problem solver, strong planner and organizational agility to drive continued business transformation.
- Strong systems proficiency, including expert Excel and SAP skills.
- Have passion and curiosity for solving complex challenges and a high degree of comfort with ambiguity will be critical to success.
- Experience leading financial and cross functional teams.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills and experience.
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a positive and inclusive environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed