Parallel Studios is developing the next AAA sci-fi franchise and leveraging blockchain/NFT tech to deploy our IP as NFT's, games, comics, movies, & more! We are fast moving, innovative, & flexible in a way that has allowed us to grow rapidly into one of, if not the most well-regarded NFT gaming companies in the world. We aim to continue breaking ground as we merge blockchain tech with traditional entertainment to create a new paradigm in which the users own parts of the digital worlds they grow to love.
The 3D & Immersive team at Parallel focuses on creating the most innovative virtual and mixed reality experiences. They are pioneering a new form of interactive entertainment and storytelling by leveraging years of combined experience in the tech, film and AAA videogame industries.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with a cross-functional team of experts on multiple disciplines: games, film, tech, software development.
- Prototype VFX solutions to transform the static artwork from our cards into interactive, dynamic AR/VR experiences.
- Explore multiple engines (Unreal, Unity, Lens Studio, SparkAR...) and help design a VFX pipeline for objects, vehicles, characters and UI.
- Help oversee the VFX pipeline and Art Direction for multiple projects, including our upcoming videogame.
- Work closely with our Art Team to help define the art direction for VFX for the Parallel Universe.
- Help build the most amazing and engaging AR/VR projects, and how these technologies converge into the Web3 / NFT / Metaverse space.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has professional experience working in VFX within the video games industry.
- Understands the technical challenges and constraints of working for real time applications, and can apply creative solutions to achieve top quality results**.**
- Has experience in multiple game engines and VFX software like Houdini.
- Is a team player and can help us build an amazing culture.
- Is an optimist, proactive, open-minded and has the desire to share knowledge and learn from others.
Nice to have**:**
- Fluent in trends & technologies across the spatial computing (AR/VR/MR/XR) space.
- Passion and interest for AR/VR experiences and understanding of their specific design language requirements.
- Experience or great interest and passion for the Web3 / Crypto / NFT / P2E space.
Parallel Studios is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Parallel Studios is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed