UI/UX Product Designer
*Will need to provide portfolio*
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our product team in the US and currently looking for an UI Product Designer to join the team.
In this role you will focus on creating and optimising interactions between users and the product. The goal is to create a user experience that is accessible and intrinsically pleasurable, ultimately improving user engagement with the product’s systems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Able to produce UX/UI specifications in terms of wireframes, models, mockups and flows for specific features based upon design requirement and contextually based best practices to optimise how users engage with the product.
- Validate product designs with user feedback and engagement, identify constraints and provide corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the product team to validate design solutions/proposals utilising prototyping, storyboarding, usability testing, A/B testing and any other methodology which is effective.
- Collaborate with the product team to gather and solve complex interaction problems, using a user-centric mindset to design effective solutions.
What you will bring to the role:
- Degree-level education in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Web Development or related field plus and 3+ years experience in interactive design or similar fields with a successful track record of at least 2 citable products you have contributed to.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma, Adobe Photoshop and others.
- Experience of understanding user needs for mobile/web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex customer journeys.
- Experience using blended agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and Kanban) for design integration.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.
Base compensation for this role is $108,000 and benefits include accrued PTO, 10 paid company holidays, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, and the ability to work remotely!
Country: United States