Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Designers at Twitch are involved in development from project conception all the way through execution and iteration. You will do hands-on research and collaborate closely with engineers. If you are a champion for designing for humans and create playful and caring software for your customers, you will flourish on this team.
This position can also be located in Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Work with a team of product managers, engineers, and designers
- Learn from streamers and viewers about the ways they use our services and their desires to accomplish more
- Think creatively about how to solve problems that will sustain streamers' communities
- Give back to the design community at Twitch by using and improving existing patterns and approaches
- Combine qualitative and quantitative information to develop hypotheses about customer motivations and use that to improve your designs
- Present your work to others by participating in design reviews and feedback sessions
- 6 months or more industry experience in UX design or related creative discipline
- A strong aesthetic sense
- Demonstrated empathy for the people using your software or products
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(CO, CT, WA, NY Pay Transparency, otherwise REMOVE)
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut and Washington is $100,170 - $122,430 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7372
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed