Do you love games that engage their players as long-term hobbies? Do you believe you can help design and develop systems for engagement and monetization that enhance the game as a hobby? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with both gameplay teams and business teams? Would you like to join Bungie in creating our next enduring game IP?
As a Software Engineer focused on commerce you will help develop commerce systems for Bungie's next big game. You will be working closely with engineers on a small team that has a mandate to improve player engagement via commerce systems in compliance with our monetization values. You'll work in a wide range of service-based technology that is integrated directly into the game client. You will be primarily responsible for game client features and improving related workflows. You will have opportunities to learn and work in related services code as well. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to creating world-class gaming experiences.
- Design, build, and extend commerce technology, starting from the perspective of the player experience
- Build and maintain production-quality code and tools across multiple tech stacks in C++ and C# codebase
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to solve problems with technology, including areas such as player engagement, monetization, business analytics, and customer support
- Experience programming in C++
- Effectively communicate with fellow engineers to jointly design, write and review code, by driving team consensus and alignment
- Effectively write clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation and email communication
- Experience working on a live service game
- Experience programming in C#, Go, or Java
- Experience with online services technologies. Eg. Kubernetes, Linux, SQL, NoSQL, RabbitMQ, React
- Experience developing or supporting game monetization, engagement, and/or analytics systems
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed