Do you love both games and code? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to help Bungie create their next enduring game IP?
As a Senior Gameplay Engineer at Bungie, you will define the technology that powers Bungie's next game. You will build the features that enable our gameplay sandbox, and collaborate closely with creative talent to deliver player-facing systems. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to creating world-class gaming experiences.
- Write and maintain production-quality code using C++
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to create new gameplay experiences
- Connect gameplay systems and UI logic
- Can plan and build features of player sandbox, activities, and AI systems.
- Can effectively communicate with fellow engineers to jointly plan, write, and review code by building team consensus and alignment.
- Can write clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation, summarize complex topics, and achieve alignment across multiple teams.
- Mathematics background in trigonometry, linear algebra, calculus, etc .
- Experience with game middleware (e.g. Havok, Unity, Unreal, Playfab, Gamesparks)
- Experience with supporting / creating animation state machines
- Experience working on networked gameplay
- Experience with desktop application frameworks, UI middleware, or modern web development libraries
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed