Bungie is seeking a Producer to work with an unannounced project team. The ideal candidate will be organized, self-motivated and tenacious. They will demonstrate the social intelligence required to wrangle creative consensus among passionate, creative leads. They will be responsible for working closely with their leads to ensure that their goals align with project-wide deliverables and that their work is delivered on time. They will also act as the primary communication point for decision making, status of production plans and team morale. If you're an empathetic and passionate Producer who is rigorous and flourishes when handling ambiguity, this might be the role for you!
- Take every step to ensure the team's success
- Advocate and defend clear and realistic production plans.
- Track and manage progress against overall project schedules and budgets.
- Identify areas of risk and uncertainty and help teams reach creative/technical consensus.
- Apply meaningful constraints to your work and that of the team to provide focus
- Facilitate collaboration with other disciplines and teams, including anticipating and taking steps to avoid cross-team conflicts.
- Communicate effectively and leaving no doubt about the plan of record.
- Schedule and coordinate all necessary meetings in accordance with individual and production schedules and ensure action items are followed up on.
- Work with limited supervision and using independent judgment outside of establish production practices when necessary.
- Ensure studio compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Strive to improve production practices at Bungie.
- Employ automation, systemization and centralization when creating solutions
- Exemplary communication skills: Listen to, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner
- Outstanding analytical skills: Understand, simplify, and solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Detail oriented and organized, comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Results oriented, focused and composed under pressure
- Social intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- Passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the games industry
- Experience in internal games production, including experience producing creative teams
- Completed a minimum of one complete large scale game cycle from start to finish or two or more non-game production cycles
- Proficient in Project Management and Wiki tools. (JIRA and Confluence a must)
- Experience producing game design teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations