Do you enjoy empowering creative talent with graphics features, workflows, and tools? Would you like to develop the unique visual look of a new game IP? Would you like to work on awe-inspiring worlds that bring people together, with supportive industry talent at a company that values work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As an Incubation Associate Graphics Engineer at Bungie, you will work alongside talented artists and graphics engineers to craft incredible new visual experiences and artist workflows for Bungie’s next enduring game IP. Supported by an experienced team, you will build the technology that brings to life a bold new art style. You will work with a fun, committed, and supportive team devoted to delivering an enduring visual style.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build new graphics systems as well as associated tools and workflows
- C/C++ coding experience
- Solid programming foundation and application of core principles (algorithms, data structures, object-oriented design, performance, etc.)
- Mathematics background including trigonometry, linear algebra, and calculus
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to design and build features that achieve their goals
- Effectively write clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation and communications
- Experience with a multi-month programming project (senior capstone, academic research project, personal game engine, etc.)
- Familiarity with a variety of current real-time rendering techniques
- Experience with modern graphics APIs and shader programming languages (HLSL, GLSL)
- Experience debugging and optimizing GPU code
- Experience developing tools and workflows
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations