In his capacity of Ukraine & Russia Community Manager, the Employee shall notably have the following duties without limitation:
- Nurture a growing, enthusiastic, and loyal community around the World of Tanks product.
- Work together with his direct management to adapt and ensure the correct execution of the overall strategy and monthly planning of activities to positively engage and grow the community of the World of Tanks product.
- Represent the World of Tanks product as the face and voice of the product to our players through regular interactions on our community product channels and platforms like: forums, discord, social media, videos, livestreams and offline events.
- Identify active community members and help them create community building activities, content, and communities on top of the game to engage the player base both in and outside of the game.
- Share the product story and company philosophy in a variety of different settings and potentially with multiple audiences.
- Represent the World of Tanks product Community within the Community Team and product group.
- Report on specific community KPIs and player sentiment on a regular basis.
- All other duties that may be assigned by the Company and that would be included in the scope of the Employee’s qualifications.
What will you do?
• Planning of activities to positively engage and grow the community.
• Represent the game as the face and voice of the product to our players through regular interactions on forums, social media, videos, livestreams and offline events.
• Build and manage strong, lasting and positive relationships with key community influencers.
• Regular reporting on specific community KPIs and player sentiment to the Product Group
What are we looking for?
• Native Ukrainian and Russian with excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of World of Tanks product.
• 1-year minimum experience working as a community manager or equivalent.
• Knowledge of PC gaming culture and its trends.
• Solution-oriented mindset with the ability to turn challenges into opportunities.
• Analytical and reporting skills coupled with a good knowledge of industry standards for community KPIs.
• Able and willing to work alternating shifts and weekends as required by the business
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Project management skills.
- Basic understanding of social media marketing practices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of additional European languages and cultures.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Country: Czech Republic