In-house Engine Team is seeking for talented UI/UX designers to work on game-creation technologies and tools. Our team’s goals are to deliver the best technologies and tools to game creators like 3D artists, animators, game designers, developers, and QA engineers. Design plays an important role here. To succeed in our mission, we have to make our technology intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use.
The ideal candidate will create designs for products that are not only amazing to look at but intuitive and useful for our users. We are looking for a strong communicator with the ability to bring coolness under pressure, a perfect problem solver, self-starter with a passion to create perfect design decisions.
There are some projects you could work on:
- Contribute to and evolve our design system
- Endlessly improve the existing toolset
- Receive and manage user feedback making in-person interviews with users of our products
- Present research results to feature holders, designers, engineers, and managers
- Developing new user education and onboarding across our products
What will you do?
- Contribute to overall design and decision-making about product direction
- Design and ship high-quality products improvements, from early concepts to high-fidelity prototypes and visuals
- Work closely with engineering, product management, artists, and design peers to define both long-term strategy and short-term tactics
- Research user experience to better understand our users, analyze found problems, and refine our products
What are we looking for?
- Work experience as a user interface designer
- Portfolio of works that showcase your perfect skills in interaction design, visual design, and problem-solving
- Tired proficiency in Figma/Sketch, experience in Illustrator and After Effects will be a bonus
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of content and gameplay creation process for 3D games or experience in Unity/Unreal editors will be a bonus
- Software design experience will be a bonus
- B1 or higher level of English
- B2 or higher level of Russian
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Ability to work in a loosely structured organization
What are some of the benefits we offer?
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Vilnius office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.