Invoke Studios EN
At Invoke, our mission is to Have Fun Building Great Games.
We believe the best games come from people who love what they do, in an environment that values them and their ideas. That’s why we make games that our younger selves used to dream about. And we make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success. Being part of Wizards of the Coast, we get to contribute to a collection of games that have inspired players and developers for decades.
At Invoke, you get to play your part as a valued member of an open and dedicated team within a magical world!
Invoke is seeking for a UI programmer to join our dynamic team. As a UI programmer, you will implement and maintain features for a game’s general presentations in the Menu and the HUD. You will work closely with Game Designers and UI artists to create the best user experience for the players.
What you'll do
- Read and analyse the game design documents to understand the intended player experience;
- Collaborate with Game Designers, Gameplay Programmers, and UI Artists to implement features as intended;
- Understand the visual intension of the art design;
- Maintain existing features with new tasks or debug;
- Implement feature while keeping in mind all platforms integration;
- Implement framework tasks for the UI Framework when necessary;
- Understand and recognize technical limitation;
- Optimize the general UI on the memory and performance part so that it will run efficiently.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI programming;
- Proficient in C++, and other relevant programming languages;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience with PC and console development is a plus;
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus;
- Experience with MVVM Design pattern is a plus;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoke commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.