Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
Reporting directly to the IP Design Director, the UI designer will work in a highly collaborative multidisciplinary environment.
- Translate requirements & functional specs into usable interfaces aligning with business goals
- Perform research and benchmarks to support design suggestions.
- Develop clean and well-executed design concepts that leads to clear screen mockups, prototypes, and UI design specifications
- Manage design mockups and navigation maps
- Organizes visual and textual elements while ensuring technical standards and brand identity principles are met
- Extend existing brand standards to accommodate intuitive interactive models and user interfaces
- Creates functional designs that enable users to achieve their desired goals.
- Ensures visual consistency, respecting the various user scenarios created by the UX designer
- Deep understanding of the various characteristics specific to interfaces, navigation, and use cases of different devices (desktop, mobile tablet, game console, etc.)
- Coordinate with developers to strategize and execute user interfaces
- Own UI design phase of lifecycle and coordinate with dev team to ensure its implementation
- Perform presentations (internal, stakeholders, external partners) at various project stages
- Creates visual mock-ups and user interface specification documents
- Writes and updates visual design documentation
- Modifies, exports, and updates our visual libraries
- Five (5) + years of UI design experience
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and related Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Experience with prototyping tools (InVision, XD, Figma, etc.)
- Excellent inter-team and interdisciplinary communication skills
- Strong web design and responsive design expertise
- User Experience Design methodologies knowledge
- Strong communication skills in French and English, both oral and written.
- Resourceful and very creative
Apply for this job
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Date posted: 2022-01-20