Driving technical enablement and improving product knowledge is essential to the success of Unity’s customers. Professional Training is one of our key functions to increase the number of Unity creators and equip our existing customers to further transform their businesses. We deliver taining through a small team of Technical Trainers and our Unity Certified Instructor (UCI) program. Outstanding trainers are key to helping our customers and partners achieve proficiency through various delivery modes and professional learning environments. The UCI program recognizes leaders who have demonstrated excellence in both Unity skills and technical instruction.
Helping lead all aspects of the global UCI Program is critical to the success of our Professional Training Team. Working closely with the Global Operations Lead, you will help source the best-fit UCIs for customer training on behalf of Unity. You will also establish relationships with existing UCIs and recruit new UCIs to the program as well as handle their enablement and supporting systems. The UCI Program Manager will have a wide range of responsibilities based on program and community management, so attention to detail, reliability and process-driven execution will be core strengths.
Mission: “Target and build a future-proofed cohort of highly professional UCIs to support our delivery teams”
- Identify and target new potential UCIs to support our current and future training portfolio and language requirements
- Build and maintain a proficiency-based matrix of skills and experiences
- Support delivery teams with engaging and deploying UCIs
- Lead all program communications channels (Slack, emails, newsletters, etc), proactively communicate useful information, and answer questions effectively and promptly
- Own all content strategy and content deployment of the UCI web portal
- Own marketing strategy and webinar programs
Mission: “Build a fast and efficient onboarding process that motivates and grows our UCI community in a targeted way”
- Assess potential UCIs through a selection process
- Build relevant & impactful onboarding experiences for the UCIs
- Build enablement programs to cover ongoing enablement needs of the UCI in line with content strategy.
- Project management and critical metric analysis of the enablement program
Mission: “Understand who your internal customers are and harness internal and external partnerships to help you achieve your goals”
- Marketing team - to identify new UCIs
- Sales Enablement team - to build onboarding and enablement experience
- Content Development (Training Services) team - to understand current and future training portfolio
- Delivery/Ops and Sales teams - to understand delivery/demand forecast
- PMM & senior leaders to understand and communicate key messages
- UCI Talent - to develop 2-way communication and supervise motivation and goodwill
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of program management or program coordination experience
- Experience with various tools such as Airtable, Asana, Google Docs, Google Sites, etc.
- Experience with third-party trainer programs
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong organization & time-management skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Fluent English-speaker
- Relationship Building: Build and learn from a cross-functional network of contacts internally and externally to “get things done”
- Bias for action: Focus on activities that drive forward your mission and support your internal customer base. Constantly champion positive change
- Measurement approach: Use data to drive decisions to ensure focus is on activities that yield growth and positive outcomes for all collaborators
- Bonus Points
- Some technical and/or training experience
- Project or Program Management certification
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom
Subscribe to all Operations jobs in United Kingdom
Create Profile and Get Noticed