PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
You will be responsible for the transport operations out of our warehouse in the Netherlands. Acting as the central point between logistic service partners and our transport service partners. You will ensure that SIE policy is being adhered to, and act as a first level of concern for any transport issue. You have prior knowledge of transportation across Europe in all modalities and several years of experience in the field. You must have excellent communication skills, can work under pressure, and have a proven track record of being solution driven.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operational management of all transport partners
- Escalation partner for logistic service providers and transport partners
- New Release Planning alignment with internal business leaders and external partners
- Cooperation with Security Management to align partners on SIEE security policies
- Complaints and claims handling
- Ensuring internal SIEE shipping requirements are aligned with operation
- Reviewing partner performance
- Supporting carrier onboarding and implementation processes
- Supporting transport tenders
- Build short and mid-term Outbound Capacity Planning
- Project support
- Engaging in Continuous performance improvement processes
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience with transport carrier management
- Understanding of Customs processes and dangerous goods protocols
- Understanding of TMS and WMS capabilities
- You are able to listen to feedback of (internal) customers and translate this to an action plan
- Ability to build & manage relationships with 3PL carriers and internal stakeholders
- You have strong leadership and issue management skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: Netherlands, Hilversum