Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
Reporting to the Lead Engine & Tools Programmer, the role of the Tools Support Specialist is to support the production team on a technical level, validating the proper functioning of the authoring tools.
- Maintain and execute the test plan of the production tools with the QA team and the technical directors of the various departments;
- Report new bugs, and validate their correction;
- Help developers find and fix bugs;
- Participate in the maintenance and evolution of the automated system of internal and clouds builds;
- Help ensure the access and proper functioning of the tools;
- Provide first level Perforce support to the team;
- Train users and create documents related to the features of the tools;
- Answer the questions concerning the installation of applications and machines.
- Studies in Computer Science (programming, network or system administration)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Have a user-oriented, autonomous and resourceful approach;
- Knowledge of the usual scripting tools (DOS batch, python) necessary;
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce);
- Knowledge of UnReal, JIRA and Confluence is a plus;
- Good priorities management;
- Strong proactivity;
- Good understanding of the production pipelines;
- Knowledge of C# / C++ an asset.
Apply for this job
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Date found: 2022-11-05
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed