Tools Programmer - Internship
With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, and dialogue, and our powerful in-house engine makes that engagement possible. To make the Divinity engine even better, we need your help
- Develop and maintain all internal development tools, including our world editor and performance tools.
- Experience in C# and .NET.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (WPF, Winforms, Qt, etc.).
- C++ general knowledge.
- Excellent feel for UI and tool design.
- Open-minded, willing to experiment and iterate over a specific feature.
- The ability to take criticism and be open to discuss issues or requests with end users.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20