Role @ Auroch Digitial:
Auroch Digital is looking to hire a Technical UI Artist who will help push the art of our game projects to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have experience of game production cycles, specifically in creating detailed, usable concepts for game assets.
- Implement UI into game engines (either Unreal or Unity Engine).
- Understanding UI and UX principles enough to foresee issues and come up with solutions.
- Communicate between art and code disciplines.
- Strong UI implementation skills with Unreal or Unity.
- Adaptability with other engines and willingness to learn those or swap between the two.
- Knowledge of UI and UX principles.
- 2 years of Games or Technology industry experience where you will have implemented UI assets.
- Ability to adapt to working on different projects frequently.
- Source control experience such as Git or Perforce.
- Knowledge and interest of UX principles.
- Interest in accessibility needs and spotting that in design.
Apply for this job
Location: Auroch Digital, Bristol
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed