Technical Talent Sourcer
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community!
Come join Unity as a Technical Sourcer. You will be responsible for identifying, engaging, and screening candidates in various departments for our fast-growing engineering teams. We are a high energy and collaborative team that loves working with state of the art recruiting tools while doing impactful work for the overall business!What you’ll be doing
- Partner with your recruiting team to ensure a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Build a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing candidates
- Qualify candidates for a technical fit and cultural add
- Maintain relationships with internal partners
- Drive our efforts in diversity initiatives and support future hiring
- Leverage data to influence hiring teams
- Experience with technical sourcing
- Consistent record to recruit for a variety of roles and levels
- Possess a strong sense of how to identify top engineering talent
- Prior work with diversity and inclusion recruiting
- Experience with project-based or volume recruitment
- Prior recruiting focus in 3d technology or gaming
- Proven track record of success in corporate recruiting
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and GEM
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
Date posted: 2022-01-20