Bungie is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager with experience working on a multi-discipline team to provide marketing technology that supports customer and player engagement. In this role, you will help build foundational full-stack technologies, work closely with vendors, and collaborate with game teams to support current and future Bungie engagement systems at ever-increasing scale. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across our Central Technology and Publishing teams to identify risks and staffing needs to accomplish this. You will help determine which technology investments to make by gathering requirements and building alignment among multiple game and operations stakeholders.
- Drive stakeholder alignment and team execution of Marketing Technology deliverables in alignment with Central Technology’s values
- Balance schedules, team health, budgets, and resource requirements to meet business goals
- Build, maintain, and communicate product roadmaps in support of immediate and long-term requirements
- Foster a strong working partnership with internal game, publishing, and technology teams
- Engage with external partners to explore, integrate, and operate technology solutions
- Leverage industry knowledge and learnings to build and maintain a broad understanding of marketing technology capabilities, existing solutions, and best practices at Bungie
- Experience working with engineering teams on large-scale tools and technologies supporting a marketing organization
- Experience working in a Technical Production, Technical Program Management, or equivalent technical project leadership capacity
- Ability to drive complex technical problem solving and decision-making
- Experience managing agile projects, coordinating the work and rituals for a multi-disciplinary team
- Exemplary communication and collaboration skills: aligning with partners and customers across multiple teams, representing the technical and experiential requirements for the products within your programs
- Experience analyzing, evaluating, and integrating technology to address evolving requirements
- Familiarity with marketing, advertising, and customer engagement workflows
- Experience working in a live service environment
- Experience working with existing industry content creation, personalization, and communication platforms
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations