Bungie is seeking a Technical Program Manager with experience working on machine learning frameworks that drive efficiencies via personalization, automation, and simulation. In this role, some of the areas of impact you will have include helping to surface personalized content in and out of game, simplify the effort for players to find others to engage with, automate anomaly detection, and log data outliers. You will collaborate closely with a team of data scientists and data engineers, in addition to partners throughout the studio in creative, development, and operational teams.
- Drive stakeholder alignment and team execution of machine learning deliverables in alignment with Central Technology’s values
- Balance schedules, team health, budgets, and resource requirements to meet business goals
- Build, maintain, and communicate product roadmaps in support of immediate and long-term requirements
- Foster a strong working partnership with internal game, publishing, and technology teams
- Consistently and clearly communicate status to stakeholders
- Manage and flag risks, and establish mitigations
- Engage with external partners to explore, integrate, and operate technology solutions
- Leverage industry knowledge and learnings to build and maintain a broad understanding of marketing technology capabilities, existing solutions, and best practices at Bungie
- Ensure security, privacy, and legal policies are followed in accordance with company guidelines
- Experience analyzing, evaluating, and integrating machine learning framework to address evolving requirements
- Experience working with large-scale data platforms and cloud architecture
- Experience working in a Technical Production, Technical Program Management, or equivalent technical project leadership capacity
- Ability to drive complex technical problem solving and decision-making
- Experience managing agile projects, coordinating the work and rituals for a multi-disciplinary team
- Exemplary communication and collaboration skills: aligning with partners and customers across multiple teams, representing the technical and experiential requirements for the products within your programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working in a live service environment
- Completed a large scale console or PC game cycle from start to finish, or two or more non-game project cycles
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations