Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a Technical Producer for our Platform team!
What You'll Do:
- Drive team execution and capacity planning of sprints related to Platform Accounts, E-Commerce, and Social microservices and SDK's.
- Communicate daily with cross-departmental groups to ensure everyone has the latest key updates, results, support, and feedback.
- Assist Product Managers and Producers with building, maintaining, and communicating product roadmaps.
- Analyze existing processes and lead continuous improvement that promotes operational efficiency.
- Foster a collaborative and creative environment with various teams and internal and external partners.
- Work with partners to build cross-departmental milestones into a roadmap.
- Balance project timeline, team capacity, team morale, and team execution with the product vision and its business goals.
- Lead and facilitate a team through their Agile development processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and ceremonies (standups, refinements, retrospectives).
What You'll Bring:
- 2-5 years of experience leading production of technical teams in video games or equivalent industries.
- Experience running multiple projects and/or programs concurrently.
- Proficiency in managing and coordinating multiple Agile teams.
- Demonstrate strong communication and partner management skills: reporting, conflict resolution, and risk management.
- Familiarity with Agile, Kanban, SCRUM, and other project management methodologies.
- Passion for delivering software solutions and enabling successful games and game experiences.
- Passion for enabling high-functioning teams.
- A curious mind, complemented by a love of problem solving.
Nice to Have:
- PMI/PMP/Scrum Master certification, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable experience.
- Experience with production tools like Jira, Confluence, or Product Plan.
- Experience with visual organizational tools such as Lucid Chart, Miro, and Notion.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
Location: Fully Remote