Imagendary Studios is a next generation AAA development studio. Committed to the development of high-quality animation and AAA games, Imagendary currently leads a global team with two office locations in Irvine, California and Xuhui, Shanghai. Driven by an ambition to break the barriers between traditional films and games, Imagendary is dedicated to deliver the most unique and extraordinary entertainment experiences to gamers and audiences across the world.
Imagendary Studios is looking to hire an amazing Technical Operations Manager to join our Technology team and in developing and supporting software and tools to facilitate high-quality content for AAA games and cinematics. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success driving projects forward with fluctuating priorities and deadlines, keeping an efficient workflow, and meeting time & budget requirements.
- Promote continuous improvement of Tier 1 and 2 support, desktop administration, and delivery for all stakeholders.
- Managing and supporting a team of systems engineers.
- Work with other technical teams to help develop and maintain our Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Mentoring team, providing training, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Monitoring team performance and developing feedback reports for management.
- Communicating with employees and providing remote and phone support, if required.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Managing escalations and ensuring any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Making recommendations to improve operational efficiency.
- Working with Production to ensure support needs are being met.
- Directing the focus of support the Engineering teams are meeting the priorities of the
- Working with fellow managers to create a clear vision of tasks and projects.
- Deliver frontline technical support for faculty, staff, students, alumni and
- Work with other departments to help streamline onboarding and offboarding processes and procedures.
- Help develop asset management systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or in a related field. Significant industry experience may be substituted.
- 10+ years experience in a large, high-performance technical computing site.
- 10+ years experience in installation, deployment and maintenance of Windows, Apple and Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating systems.
- 7+ years of managing a team of technical employees.
- Experience in supporting mission-critical systems to ensure high availability.
- Extensive networking experience with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LDAP and other directory services, used across local and wide-area/metro-area networks of varying topologies.
- Experience as a Technical Operations Manager in game/film industry.
- Passion for gaming.
Imagendary Studios launched in 2021 with the vision to develop the next generation of IP, story, and world building for AAA games and cinematic animations.
We are committed to building a global community that embraces collaboration, creativity, and delivering the highest quality work. At Imagendary we believe that by building a global community that embraces diversity, authenticity, and inclusivity we will succeed in delivering the most unique and extraordinary entertainment experience to players and audiences across the world.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed