Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
As the TD Senior, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the global computer animation pipeline used to create our animated feature films.
- Design and develop features and fix bugs in proprietary software used in concurrent film productions.
- Keep up on current methodologies and on technology trends and tools that best suit the production and the company.
- Follow the team's technical guidelines.
- Work together with the team providing support, guidance and instruction in areas that contribute towards their professional growth.
- Follow the Supervisor’s and Lead's guidance.
- Mentor new team members.
- 4+ years of professional experience (VFX or animation experience a plus)
- BS degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Scripting skills with expertise in Python and PyQt.
- Solid engineering skills with an appreciation of code craft, code health and addressing technical debt.
- Ability to work with a team to deliver high-quality software in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline- oriented.
- High English level desired.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Location: Connecticut New York / New Jersey /
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed