Organize and archive Guerrilla’s digital assets and manage asset requests across all of Guerrilla’s projects
Guerrilla is looking for a Technical Asset Manager (TAM) to work with the team to create a library of our existing digital assets. As the successful candidate, you will work with internal stakeholders to organize, archive and provide our digital assets to external teams. This is a unique opportunity to work together with our talented teams at Guerrilla on exciting projects like Horizon Call of the Mountain or providing assets for the announced Netflix show.
What you will do
As a TAM at Guerrilla, we will look to you to:
- Help create and maintain a database of old and new digital assets
- Be the first point of contact for asset related requests from external parties
- Manage the gathering, packaging and delivery for all digital asset requests
- Provide clear instructions and direction on use of the digital assets to the recipients
- Develop a system to archive and store assets from all of Guerilla’s franchises
- Oversee conversion of game assets to and from Decima and Unreal
- Make sure the assets we send out are used in accordance with the values and standards of the IP and franchise.
- Work together with Guerrilla’s central teams to provide our partners with whatever they need to realize their projects
- Gather information and requests from external teams
Who you are
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have at least 3 years experience in a directly related role, in which you've managed asset creation and archiving in high volume
- Are deeply familiar with all areas of game asset creation and have a thorough understanding of all phases of game development, from early concepts to post-launch support
- Have hands-on experience with development of 3D art assets in a variety of tools and game engines
- Are familiar with different data formats for models, images, animations and audio files
- Know what it takes to set up databases and systems to archive large amounts of assets (models, textures, concept images, animation files, audio files)
- Know how to collaborate effectively with external partners
- Are creative and analytical in equal measure
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Are passionate about games, and ideally have concrete experience in working with licensed content
Please note: Unless stated otherwise, our vacancies are based on-site, in our studio in Amsterdam. For qualified candidates, we offer visa, permit, relocation and immigration support. Depending on the role, we do offer hybrid work models allowing our employees to work from home one or more days per week.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV, a cover/motivation letter addressing your reasons for applying with Guerrilla.