VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
This is a brand new role to assist and support in the overall development of our games. Bridging the gap between Design and Engineering. Identify gaps in process or propose improvements to our development pipeline.
We are open for this role to be based remotely in Australia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build comprehensive video demos of game features and examples using Adobe After Effects.
- Create references (formal screenshots and early concepts) for slot game elements, using mostly existing assets, throughout the game lifecycle.
- Create implementation-ready game packages by exporting, optimising, and organising game assets.
- Create detailed documentation of game behaviours and files.
- Assist our engineers during the game development cycle with overall asset preparations and modifications as needed.
- Identify pipeline and process improvements.
- Seek different processes or tools to improve our game pipeline.
- Work with the Product Owner and team leads to formalise and agree on standards for locations, sizes, formats & naming conventions of assets.
What you will bring to the role:
- A solid level of experience using Adobe After Effects.
- An enthusiasm to spend large chunks of time creating video references in After Effects showing our (sometimes complex) slot game behaviours.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with optimising and handling digital assets.
- High degree of accuracy and detail with creating and maintaining documentation.
- Good communication skills, to be able to assist and collaborate with other creative roles and departments.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed