Technical Animator Intern
We are looking for a technical animator intern who will be a bridge between artists and engineers to learn how to use the Unity engine's powerful rendering technology and advanced game, film, animation and other art production processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with a world-class art team to build or improve the artistic effects of games, movies, animations, automobiles, industrial products, etc. produced by unity engine
- Work with solution engineer team to resolve animation-related issues that customers encounter while using the Unity engine
- Use 3D tools to build or modify animation assets in Unity engine
- Make camera animations, character animations, etc
- Develop new animation tools with the engineer team
What we’re looking for
- University student with animation related major
- Can work 3 days per week and last for 6 months
- Have relative solid art foundation
- Experience in character animation and facial animation
- Have a good sense of cinemascope
- Familiar with bone binding and Unity engine is preferred
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Shanghai, China
Date posted: 2022-01-20