The Pokémon Company International
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook (facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter (twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: TCG Sales Planning Specialist
- Job Summary: This position will provide cross-functional planning and organizational support to TCG Sales teams in various markets. This position will also coordinate with various key stakeholders within TPCi. These teams include sales operations/ logistics, production, finance, customer service, legal and marketing.
- People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Coordinates with sales teams on product release schedule to ensure specific retail placement targets are available for production and operations planning.
- Providing product related information to sales and other teams to aid for overall planning.
- Collaborate with sales operation team members on operational tasks.
- Assist department leads on organizing individual market needs, such as product specifications, pack out requirements and delivery deadlines.
- Updates various teams on production status and escalate potential problems.
- Update and manage customer facing communications and internal coordination.
- Coordinates overall print run planning, scheduling and forecasting.
What you’ll bring
- Proficiency and comfort with Excel, SharePoint, WorkFront, with ERP system and project planning software/tools is a plus.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrates clear and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and meeting deadlines; develops alternative solutions.
- Is adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic, works well under pressure.
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Performs individually and as a member of a team.
- Contributes a wide range of capacities to an entrepreneurial environment.
- Quickly learns new software and applications.
- Masters product knowledge.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: £45,000.00 - £67,000.00. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. For this role, new hires generally start between £45,000.00 - £53,200.00. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom