Role descriptionThe opportunity
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, rapid growth environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as an experienced Talent Sourcer. You will be responsible for identifying; engaging and screening potential candidates for our fast-growing teams. We are a high-energy and collaborative organization that loves working with state-of-the-art recruiting tools while doing impactful work for the overall business!What you'll be doing
- Identify and engage diverse, hardworking individuals who can contribute meaningfully to teams at Unity
- Build a pipeline of diverse talent through direct sourcing
- Qualify potential candidates for technical fit
- Collaborate with other Sourcers globally
- Work closely with hiring managers; recruiting & human resources leadership teams
- Technical sourcing experience
- Bi-lingual business proficiency in Japanese and English to establish effective communication with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain a long-term candidate pipeline for specialized roles
- Experience in building & using a variety of sourcing plans and tools to implement diversity and inclusion sourcing strategy
- Apply data to track and share pipeline activity and market data with internal partners
- Excellent communication skills - to deliver complex information effectively, and engage colleagues from around the world within Unity
- Self starting attitude and organizational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture
- Curious about designing creative sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs across all job levels
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Date posted: 2022-01-20