The Pokémon Company International
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook (facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter (twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: Talent Acquisition Program Specialist - Global Mobility
- Job Summary: The Talent Acquisition Programs Specialist - Global Mobility will oversee the end-to-end employee experience for Global Mobility Programs. The focus of this position will be on ensuring stable and seamless operations across all domestic/international locations, expanding program elements to meet evolving business needs, and driving enhancement of the employee experience. The Talent Acquisition Programs Specialist will serve as an internal advisor and resource to stakeholders and facilitate communication across all levels of the organization.
- FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
- People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Manage centralized global mobility program operations, policies, and practices, and ensure business process alignment and policy cohesion for all global locations.
- Apply a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion lens to the development of program practices/policies.
- Manage vendor partner relationships, program operating rhythm, and vendor performance to ensure maximum value of program investments.
- Provide case management and monitoring for all relocations in process, manage the end-to-end employee experience for all one-way moves and limited-term assignments, and drive visibility across all stakeholders.
- Respond to employee inquiries and escalations, provide high-quality interactions, work across process owners to drive issue resolution, and facilitate service recovery when needed.
- Proactively analyze relocation policies and vendor contracts to understand accountabilities, business drivers, scope, and implications of program frameworks.
- Develop and implement standard reports and performance measures to track program health.
- Manage yearly relocation budget, track monthly PO spend, and coordinate invoice payment.
- Confer with internal stakeholders on program considerations related to legal, visas/immigration, payroll/tax, finance, HR, recruitment strategy, business objectives, and employee experience.
- Apply human-centered design principles to the design/development of employee experiences.
- Proactively probe, identify, assess, mitigate, research, and escalate risks, craft recommendations, articulate options/trade-offs, and facilitate decision-support processes.
- Provide consultation to hiring managers, HR partners, leadership, and internal stakeholders on cost estimates and scenario modeling, policy frameworks, program design, and service offerings.
What you’ll bring
- Experience with managing vendors or managing complex stakeholders to drive results.
- Experience with any of the following: Program Management, Project Management, Event Management, Logistics and/or Operations Management.
- Business acumen gained from experience with managing/tracking budgets or facilitating accounting processes such as: AP/AR, tracking purchase orders, coordinating invoice payments, navigating purchasing processes, and running reports.
- Experience with any of the following: legal concepts, managing contracts, managing policies, tracking regulatory requirements, compliance, facilitating visa/immigration processes, and/or risk management.
- Experience drafting process documentation, presentations, communications, resources, and learning materials, and providing user education and support tailored for a range of audiences.
- Familiarity with working cross-functionally in a highly complex, matrixed environment and/or working across diverse stakeholder groups to drive business results.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal, and intercultural communication skills.
- Strong reading comprehension skills, and ability to interpret, synthesize, and summarize complex information.
- Ability to leverage independent judgment, situational awareness, and critical thinking to solve problems, navigate ambiguity and complexity, and drive clarity to achieve objectives.
- Strong skills in relationship management, negotiation, and leading through influence.
- Discretion and demonstrated proficiency with managing confidential/private information such as employee details, financial data, business strategy, and intellectual property.
- Independent, self-driven learner with curiosity and aptitude for learning new processes, systems, functions, and content areas.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $97,000.00 - $147,000.00. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
#LI-MK1 # LI-Hybrid
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed