Kabam is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing full-cycle recruitment for various departments, including engineering and game production. This includes tasks such as resume screening, sourcing, interview scheduling, offer presentation, and ATS management. The Talent Acquisition Partner will also drive campus recruitment initiatives and support employer branding efforts. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment, preferably in the video game, animation, or tech industries. They should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask, and a passion for video games. Bilingual candidates (English and French) are preferred. Kabam is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture, and a drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
As a key member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will drive end-to-end recruitment to build up necessary resources for our teams. You are a master of a million details and possess the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively. You have strong dedication and professionalism that allow you to work well with broad audiences. You are eager to be part of a creative organization and bring about intentional impacts by driving and supporting the growth initiative.
Sounds like a match? Continuing reading to learn more!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for departments including engineering and game production to aggregate the best and brightest candidates, including key talent acquisition functions such as resume screening, sourcing, interview scheduling, offer presentation, ATS Management, recruitment events, etc.
- Drive campus recruitment including co-op hiring, co-op events and other related programs
- Work alongside hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop strategies for Kabam to attract top-tier talent
- Supporting employer branding initiatives (ie. social media initiatives, events)
- Proactively build and maintain talent pipelines
- Provide data-driven insights to support objective recruiting decisions
- Continually research and analyze best recruitment practices, innovations, and talent acquisition strategies, and effectively communicate them across internal teams
- Strategize and coordinate sourcing activities including tailored job postings, advertising, and recruitment & branding events
Adding to the ingredients of success, you will bring:
- 3+ years of proven experience in candidate engagement and success in hiring as a recruiter (in-house or agency). Past work or academic experience in the video game, animation, or tech verticals is valued
- Experience with the full recruitment life-cycle
- Ability to effectively and confidently translate the story of an employer brand to hiring prospects as well as vet candidates against job requirements
- Ability to navigate and prioritize between multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment, dealing with tight time constraints and shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to learn/improve your craft
- Interest in video games and in hiring across multiple disciplines
To take it up a notch, you will also have:
- Bilingual: English & French
Excited by this opportunity? Kabam is dedicated to growing our diverse and inclusive workforce, so if your past experience doesn’t perfectly match the listed requirements we encourage you to apply anyways - you could be a great fit for this or other positions.
We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader in developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology, and revolutionary gameplay to players around the world.
Kabam’s games, Marvel Contest of Champions, Disney Mirrorverse, and Shop Titans, have generated hundreds of millions of downloads and have received multiple awards including Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Charlottetown in Canada, Los Angeles and San Francisco in the United States, and in Seoul, South Korea. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-09-16