Reflector Entertainment, a subsidiary of Bandai Namco Group, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor to work with various internal teams to recruit the best talent for the company. The role involves creating and maintaining talent pools, analyzing recruitment data, leading and collaborating on projects, participating in networking events, and maintaining relationships with industry educational institutions. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in human resources management or equivalent, at least 7 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication and writing skills in both French and English, and good knowledge of the legal framework related to talent acquisition. Experience in the video game industry is an asset.
Located in Montreal, Reflector Entertainment, a subsidiary of Bandai Namco Group, a renowned entertainment studio that works with the best talents in the industry to produce captivating content for international audiences. Using a transmedia approach focused on creating rich narrative universes, the company is successful in developing compelling original properties that draw fans in across various platforms.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will report to the Director of Talent and Culture and work in collaboration with various internal teams to recruit the best talent for Reflector. They will also collaborate on projects related to staffing and human resources.
- Assists managers in the staffing process from defining needs to onboarding new talent.
- Creates and maintains talent pools based on current and future needs, in line with our strategic planning.
- Maintains an attractive and authentic employer brand through various initiatives, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Analyzes recruitment data to understand challenges and opportunities and to develop and implement relevant strategies.
- Leads and collaborates on projects for the development and continuous improvement of the talent acquisition function.
- Participates in various networking events and maintains relationships with industry educational institutions.
- Follows staffing trends and best practices and recommends necessary adjustments to our internal processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, Industrial Relations, or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition; experience in the video game industry is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and writing skills, in both French and English, in order to interact effectively with talent and engage with our international partners.
- Good knowledge of legal framework related to talent acquisition.
- Initiative and autonomy, and active contribution to the success of the team.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective interpersonal relationships with talent, based on trust and active listening.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong persuasive ability.
- High degree of discretion, concern for confidentiality, and professional rigor.
Apply for this job
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Date found: 2023-04-29