- Job Title - Tableau Dashboard Executive
- Reports Into - Lead Reporting Analyst
- Location - Hybrid/ India
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Tableau Dashboard Executive you will be creating great looking dashboards using our excellent visualisation tool Tableau, you’ll have the ability to query and collect data. You’ll also have the freedom to create your own dashboards, metrics and show off your ideas.
Your Team Mates
The Reporting Team is a key part of Kwalee, developing intricate dashboards to represent the performance of our games. We are a small team that works with all corners of the company, working with financial, marketing and game data.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Being the creative mindset for the Reporting department
- Writing your own SQL queries to collect data from our databases
- Taking other team members query results and visualising them
- Managing the content and visual aspect of the TVs in our offices across the world
- Creating stunning visualisations of the data from the Kwalee family
Your Hard Skills
- Having used Tableau
- The desire to transform boring data sets into something that looks good
- Good working knowledge of SQL/PostgreSQL.
- A background in querying and visualising data
- Proven record of having made great looking presentations
- Having created an Infographic
- Having used any of the top BI tools
- An interest in mobile games - in particular hyper-casual.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed