The job is for a Systems Lead at a British metaverse technology company that builds interconnected, immersive virtual worlds. The Systems Lead will be responsible for the development of business critical service capabilities within Jira and in line with the company's wider system portfolio. The role involves overseeing the rollout of new services, supporting business departments to enhance and develop key areas, and ensuring the ongoing development and management of operations at the company. The ideal candidate should have excellent working knowledge of Atlassian products including Jira at a global administrator level, 3+ years of experience as Systems Lead/Administrator or equivalent, good working knowledge of Office & G Suite applications, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The company values diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
We are a British metaverse technology company that builds interconnected, immersive virtual worlds. Our technology, expertise, creativity and services help partners – including entertainment companies, game creators and public institutions – realise their ambitions in the metaverse.
It is our strong belief that the metaverse is an opportunity for positive change. It will help communities connect and exchange at scale, and evolve how we work, play and create. At Improbable, you’ll be surrounded by people motivated to solve the hard challenges that enable us to bring these transformative worlds to life and shape the future.
As Systems Lead, you will primarily be responsible for the development of business critical service capabilities within Jira and in line with our wider system portfolio. You will oversee the rollout of these new services, and support business departments to further enhance and develop these key areas. Your role will be vital in ensuring the ongoing development and management of operations at Improbable, providing support across the business and communicating at all levels.
- Core people systems integrations and governance (Identifying, developing and deploying new Jira and HRIS capabilities)
- Driving and implementing system field/data consistencies across all employee data systems
- Leading the Governance of our Atlassian product portfolio (Driving best practises and enhancements in line with business needs to improve efficiencies)
- Reviewing our On/Off boarding system processes (regular reviews to ensure compliance and effectiveness; implementing new functionalities to further improve/streamline our processes; ownership of automation processes)
- System stakeholder management to identify opportunities and drive process creation, development and change management.
- Providing ad hoc project support to cross functional teams where necessary
Why You're made for this:
- Excellent working knowledge of Atlassian products including Jira at a global administrator level
- 3+ years of experience as Systems Lead/Administrator or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Office & G Suite applications
- Experience in working cross functionally with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business qualifications such as a Bachelor's degree (preferred)
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Life at Improbable
Diversity, inclusion & belonging
Apply for this job
Country: United Kingdom
Date found: 2023-04-29