Wargaming Kyiv is looking for a talented and ambitious Business / System analysis specialist and will offer to participate in Product development for Wargaming Distribution System projects. Our Digital Distribution team develops products that are directly related to working with users and issues related to installing, updating and launching the games. We also develop and prepare content for games catalogue pages and the distribution of application itself.
Join us and we will take to the exciting journey of producing games!
What will you do?
- Define application problem by communicating with customers, participating in evaluation procedures and processes.
- Develop solution by evaluating existing functionality and proposing new ones.
- Establish working relationship with external and internal customers.
- Align business/system requirements with customers and translate those to highly specified project briefs.
- Identify options for potential solutions and asses them for both technical and business suitability.
- Work closely with colleagues - developers, QA, delivery managers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and users’ satisfaction.
- Supporting users within change control and system updates by providing trainings and user manuals in the process to users of a new system/process
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in IT as a business and/or system analyst role
- Strong knowledge of software development process and its life cycle
- The practical experience of implementing business requirement artifacts, including UML, Use Cases, User Stories, Business rules, Function and non-functional specifications, User interface specification, etc.
- Basic understanding of the technological side of the project in terms of tools, technologies, their specifics and capabilities, principles, and formats for data exchange between systems.
- Advanced written and verbal English (i.e. ability to communicate with English-speaking customers and colleagues).
- Good organization and ownership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.