Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Skeleton Key is a new game development studio and division of Wizards of the Coast. We are a group of industry veterans who are guided by the belief that empowering our teams and providing the proper time, tools, and support we can foster a creative culture where everyone can do their best work.
We are looking for someone who loves to detail, maintain, upgrade, and replace hardware and software systems. This team supports multi-departmental initiatives, plays a strong role as a resource to either Mac or PC end-user clients, and is responsible for leading local projects through to completion. The ideal candidate has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Mac or PC technology support fields.
This role is also responsible for day-to-day management of the Endpoint environment and services including deployment, custom imaging, patching, and support, as well as partnering with the business to craft and implement solutions as needed. We want to provide our clients with an efficient and enjoyable experience from day one, and if you have a passion for a phenomenal customer experience, we'd love to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Provide excellent Service Desk support across the business.
- Develop clear training guides for use among multiple teams.
- Manage and maintain asset records, software provisioning, and inventory across disparate geographical locations.
- Take an active role in evaluating new hardware and software to ensure it meets the needs of Skeleton Key.
- Work with key partners to drive improvements to imaging, information management, onboarding and offboarding, and maintenance workflows.
- Deploy, pick up, package, and ship equipment to employees, and handle the return of company equipment.
- Drive a culture of “security first” to protect Skeleton Key and its parent company.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years experience supporting macOS and Windows systems in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to build effective cross-team collaborative working relationships with people at all levels of the organization, even in remote environments.
- Broad understanding of technology needs for game software development
- Experienced knowledge of configuration and asset management.
- Outstanding customer relationship skills.
- Desire to strategize and develop new opportunities.
- Experience collaborating with creative teams.
- Deep appreciation for developer efficiency.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail and decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of common applications such as Office 365 suite, Windows 10/11, macOS 10.14+, Adobe Suite, Maya, and other gaming applications.
- Knowledge of and ability to learn Perforce, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and Okta.
- Knowledge of A/V, video conferencing, printer support, and networking.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
Location: Austin, TX
Country: United States