Parallel Studios is developing the next AAA sci-fi franchise and leveraging blockchain/nft tech to deploy our IP as cards, games, comics, movies, & more! We are fast moving, innovative, & flexible in a way that has allowed us to grow rapidly into one of, if not the most well-regarded nft gaming companies in the world. We aim to continue breaking ground as we merge blockchain tech with traditional entertainment to create a new paradigm in which the users own parts of the digital worlds they grow to love.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with an amazing and fast growing team. Our company is less than a year old with LOTS of funding, so you’ll have the opportunity to build out many features and backend from the ground up.
- Work on our core Next.js project, Django, microservices, new products, and solidity.
- Have LOTS of autonomy - define coding practices with a strong team as well as play a big part in defining the product that we will build here.
- Gain many experiences in Web3 & iterate on experiences/processes that may never been done before.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has shipped anything to end consumers for 3+ years. We’re looking for someone who has a great understanding of how software should scale, of systems design, and of databases. Ideally, you have good experience working on Nextjs + Django projects.
- Is experience or interested in blockchain tech and Web3
- Is flexible about the technologies they work with, but have an ability to dive deep on every technology they touch.
- Uses - Next.js/react, python, Typescript, Django, Serverless, GCP, Docker, TDD, Github Actions
- Nice to haves: unity, solidity + web3, CI&CD, React Native, any one of Go/Rust/Elixir
Parallel Studios is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Parallel Studios is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed