Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity is recruiting a Partner Engineer with expertise in video game development on console platforms to work alongside our Americas sales team in driving new partnerships within our core games business.
As a domain expert on our team, you will be on the front lines with our most strategic customers to help craft comprehensive technical solutions that meet their critical business requirements. We are looking for an individual that can approach challenges with diplomacy, a positive outlook, and the ability to communicate respectfully, confidently, and efficiently.
Ideally, you will have a background in software development, along with experience in games development on multiple platforms. This role will involve meeting clients, providing support, and giving technical demonstrations on the Unity product portfolio.
Candidates are able to work from any of our North America based offices or remotely in the region!What you’ll be doing
- Form relationships with technical decision makers, positioning Unity as the key leader with vision in the Games industry, thus becoming a trusted advisor to the customer
- Host in-depth discussions with developers who are planning to or are already using Unity
- Be a go-to consultative resource and solutions specialist for the greater business development team comfortably supporting clients both pre and post sales
- Sharing our experiences and knowledge is a key value to the Partner Engineering team, help us in building a culture of growth
- Deep professional experience working in video games targeting console platforms
- Expertise in high performance programming with languages such as C# or C++
- Proven track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach
- Shipped games professionally, either built on Unity or other real-time engines across console platforms such as Playstation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch
- Experience developing in Unity engine
- Experience in a customer-facing, pre-sales, solutions engineering, or field engineering role
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Remote, USA
Country: United States
Subscribe to all Engineering jobs in United States
Create Profile and Get Noticed