Sr. Project Manager
The Unity Marketplace Sales team is looking for a Senior Project Manager!
In this position you will be responsible for planning and coordinating the projects that drive business growth, working closely with various partners to set alignment on delivery plans.
Are you someone who will want to take business and product requirements and translate them into practical plans while leading product lifecycle turning points from conceptualization planning to execution? Unity may be looking for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Establish processes and lead project strategies to drive successful delivery of the product growth initiatives and programs including optimization and experimentation programs
- Drive technical projects with an engineering vendor, employ risk/mitigations strategies, identify and tackle engineering gaps and dependency issues
- Lead all aspects of the project and program lifecycles, ensuring quality, timeliness, strategic impact, cross-functional alignment and project deliveries are met
- Lead cross-functional delivery meetings, work with UX/designers, product managers, marketing, commercialization, content, engineering collaborators and leadership teams. Prepare schedules, project scopes to hold different collaborators accountable for delivering each turning point on time
- Capture and detail business requirements from various partners, translating them into action and delivery plans
What we’re looking for
- Profound knowledge of project management, Agile methodology
- Proven experience in working with cross-functional teams including engineering, product and marketing teams
- Experience in building processes and alignment between teams
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Date posted: 2022-01-20